Monday, April 7, 2008

Ordering a Sling

At this time, I do not have an online store. If there seems to be a need for one in the up-coming months, I might get one. For now, this is the procedure.

In-Stock Slings:

I keep this site very well updated. The 'In-Stock Slings' section usually displays everything I have in stock. Pick which sling you would like and email me via the 'About Me' section at the right side of the page with the sling you have chosen. I can send an invoice via paypal or you can send a check via mail. Once the invoice is paid or the check has cleared, I will ship your sling to you via USPS.


Custom Order Slings:

Contact me via email through the 'About Me' Section on the right side of the page. From there tell me you are interested in a custom sling. I will tell you what kind and how much fabric I need and where to ship it. You may inclose a check with the fabric or once I recieve the fabric I can email a paypal invoice. Custom slings are $20 plus shipping.


Shipping:

I generally like to offer decent prices on shipping and NEVER overcharge for it, but due to the rising gas prices I am forced to go up on shipping. Shipping will now be based on where you live, with shipping being more expensive if I have to ship cross country. Shipping will never be more than $8.50 to ship any one sling, with most packages having an average price between $6 and $7.

No comments: