Monday, April 14, 2008

Exciting News!!!

2 New Exciting Things about to Happen!!

1. I am going to start to carrying solid color fabric! So if you would just like a plain sling in a solid color like blue, pink, tan, brown, black, yellow, etc., I will have that available. These slings will be $30 and don't forget that I can sew a pocket on them if you'd like, the pockets come in handy!

2. I will be getting a website! My husband is a web designer, so I will be getting a website of my very own as soon as possible. Once I get the new website up and running, I will link to it from this blog.

1 comment:

MamaDrama77 said...

I had to give you a report on how handy our sling has been. I've taken to using it when I grocery shop, since Mia gets antsy sitting in that wire basket seat. She's always happy as a clam, though, perched on my hip. We usually get compliments when we cruise the aisles. Today I was even able to take her into the public restroom with me. I had no stroller, shopping carts were forbidden in there, and I wasn't about to sit my ten-month-old crawler on the floor! Happily, I didn't even have to shift her off my hip. I don't know what I would have done if we hadn't had the sling today!